Thursday, May 3, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Pizza


This is possibly my favorite pizza. It's spicy, it's creamy, it has a crunch to it while maintaining a nice chewy bite. The best part for me is that it tastes great the next day, I am a huge fan of cold pizza. I hope you enjoy it!

Buffalo Chicken Pizza


1 Gluten Free Mama Pizza Crust mix prepared (or your favorite crust)

2 Chicken Breasts, thinly sliced and sauteed on high heat (you want them to get that nice crunchy brown look)

1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (I prefer Franks')

2 Celery Stalks sliced

1/2 cup (or so) of Ranch (I make my own using this recipe)

1 cup (plus 1/4 cup) Mozzarella Cheese

Prepare your crust according to the instructions. While your crust is baking, prepare the chicken and let it soak in the buffalo sauce. Spread on the ranch (I find it helps to let the crust cool slightly), Add the 1/4 cup of cheese over the ranch, then the celery, evenly space the chicken out , add the rest of the cheese and drizzle the a little bit of the remaining buffalo sauce over the pizza (omit this if you prefer a less spicy pizza) bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment